Your Trusted Heat Pump Repair Company
When it comes to quality heating options for your home, heat pumps can be an excellent solution. In addition to providing you with all of your heating needs, heat pumps can also function as an air conditioning system during the hotter summer months. While they are one of the most efficient heating systems on the market, the fact that they basically do twice the amount of work as a standard heating system means that they are that much more likely to develop issues from time to time, and when that happens, you want to be sure that you have the name of a team of heat pump repair specialists that you can trust to get the job done in a timely manner, and up to the level of quality that you need to keep your home at the level of comfort you and your family enjoy. When it comes to knowledgeable repairs for your home's heat pump, our heating contractors here at Innovative Air Solutions are the only name in quality that you need to know. If you are ready to see the difference that quality can make when it comes to your heat pump repair needs, give our team of professionals a call today and prepare to be amazed.
Here at Innovative Air Solutions, our team of heating specialists have been helping homeowners all throughout the local area maximize the function and comfort of their homes, and our dependable heat pump repairs are just one aspect of how we do so. Each and every one of our heat pump repair professionals are fully licensed and highly skilled in this line of work, letting you have complete peace of mind in knowing that your repairs will have your system up and running like new again for a long time to come. If you have any questions about our full line of high quality heat pump repair services, or if you would like to schedule an appointment for your service, give us a call today. Our team of experts are always standing by and would be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
Common Heat Pump Repairs
Just like any other type of heating system, heat pumps have their own fair share of problems that you need to be on the lookout for, and if you know the signs to look out for, you can greatly limit the severity of these issues. Some of the more common issues that we are called out to fix include:
- Refrigerant Leaks - It is not that uncommon for heat pumps to develop slow refrigerant leaks over time, and when this happens, it can be quite difficult for your system to reach the desired temperature. If you notice that you have a leak in your system, or it seems like your system just isn't heating your home like you want, your best bet is to call in a professional right away and have them evaluate and repair your system.
- Outdoor Fans - Another common issue that heat pumps have to deal with occur when your outdoor fans stop working like they should be. Making sure to check your outdoor unit from time to time to ensure it is clear of any debris is a great way to help prevent the need for repairs.
- Leaking Water - While you might think this issue has to do with water leaking into your unit, it is actually the opposite. If you have water leaking into your unit, like from an overhead gutter or the like, it can result in the formation of ice, which will inhibit your system from functioning like it should.
- Your Heating System & Your Home's Humidity
While humidity levels inside your home can dip even in warmer weather, it is a more prevalent problem during colder winter months. The reason for this is that the heating system you rely on to stay warm also depletes the air of moisture.[…]Read More
- 3 Tips To Prepare Your Home's Plumbing For Winter
Now that fall has finally arrived, and the frigid winter temperatures are just right around the corner, it is time to start planning out what needs to be done around the house to prepare your home for winter, if you haven't already started. There are a number of different projects around the house […]Read More