- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Your Heating System & Your Home's Humidity
While humidity levels inside your home can dip even in warmer weather, it is a more prevalent problem during colder winter months. The reason for this is that the heating system you rely on to stay warm also depletes the air of moisture.[…]Read More
- 3 Tips To Prepare Your Home's Plumbing For Winter
Now that fall has finally arrived, and the frigid winter temperatures are just right around the corner, it is time to start planning out what needs to be done around the house to prepare your home for winter, if you haven't already started. There are a number of different projects around the house […]Read More